Arbury Park Outdoor School conducts term-time outdoor and environmental education programs for schools from around South Australia. Occasional non term-time use by community groups has been approved by the Arbury Park Outdoor School Council according to criteria below.
BOOKING CRITERIA FOR WEEKEND AND SCHOOL VACATION PERIOD
- The community group promotes education and/or wellbeing for young people.
- Residents are appropriately supervised by responsible adults.
- The group in residence has a small ecological footprint on the facilities and bush environment.
- Minimum overnight numbers of 25 and maximum numbers of 80.
|1 night||2 nights||3 nights||4 nights|
- $15 per person day rate
- Children under 2 years are free and must provide own porta-cot for safe sleeping.
MAKING A BOOKING
Call the school to discuss suitability of Arbury Park Outdoor School facilities for your group, considering the booking criteria above.
Complete your booking application details on the Booking Inquiry form and return to:
Penny Keen, Arbury Park Outdoor School, Arbury Park Road, Bridgewater, SA 515
If we have an available vacancy, your booking inquiry will be confirmed by email, along with a Hire Agreement form. To secure your booking you will need to return
- the Hire Agreement form
- a $150.00 deposit (payment details will be provided)
- a copy of your caterer’s Food Safe Handling Certificate.